I am pulling the Cosmic Trigger on a Universe which is non-simultaneously apprehended...Ask me anything
contributed by Da’at
I guess that title makes this post seem like it’s the product of Greyface Himself, but can anyone claim Discordianism and the Church of the Subgenius are above scrutiny? As instruments of satire, they’re supposed to provide scrutiny to the overly-puffed-up world of mages (and make Rev. Ivan Stang $30 a pop). However, I find them both to be increasingly outdated, and they have an over-reliance on jokes that chafed in a bad way back when I was first getting into them.
This kind of sucks because I’m a Subgenius minister and also a POEE Pope (no matter how many times Tiferet excommunicates me).
I feel I owe a lot to RAW for helping to point the direction my journey has meandered. I like what this cat wrote and I feel that RAW would like it also because one can sense thought and searching behind these words. That might be the subtext; Think for yourself and don’t let anyone, any group, or any fear dictate who you are and decide for you. Nothing “is.” Belief must be banished. Every possibility can be found and can be experienced. Well done!
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change